Deliveries and conditions
Registration fee is 1 800 € all charges included
The registration to the Atlantic Back Cruising includes :
- Installation on your boat of a satellite beacon. The device will provide the boat position every at least 12 times a day. It also allow to communicate with text messages.
- Daily transfer of a weather report after annalysis of the weather expert. The report covers the weather situation over the Atlantic Ocean and is also customized according to your sailing area. We will also receive a 5 days grib file.
- Daily transfer of individualized waypoint instruction. The ABC team studies the safest way (avoiding storms and flat calm periods).
- Daily transfer of the fleet position.
- Composition of a security file, sent to the MRCC
- Access to briefings before departure (weather, safety, communication devices…) .
- Access security demonstrations (AIS beacons, life rafts, life jackets).
- Help with boat preparation and safety equipment control.
- Publications of daily news on the website and social newtorks.
- Fleet tracking avalaible to general public on a cartography on the website.
- Pontoon space at the marina Bas-du-Fort in Guadeloupe and at the marina of Ponta Delgada with preferantial rates.
- Special prices with our technical partners
- Access to cocktails and parties in Guadeloupe
- Organised tours in Guadeloupe and Azores
- Flags, stickers and tee-shirts of the Atlantic Back Cruising
For further information, download and read the rules here.
You can aslo dowload the presentation of the rally Atlantic Back Cruising here.
To register, please download and complete the following sheet.
Send us the complete file at :
ABC – Séruzier
8, rue Ernest Renan
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not ready to register but you are interested in getting more information, please fill up the contact form of the site footer.
2020 entry list
Boat : Dufour 450 Grand Large
Home port : St Raphaël
Boat : Lagoon 400
Home port : Canet-en-Roussillon
Boat : RM 1180
Crew : Fred, Gisèle, Chloé, Arthur et Félix
Boat : Pogo 12.50
Home port : Douarnenez
Crew : Henri, Rosana et Yves
Boat : Southerly 35RS
Boat : Amel 50
Home port : Saint-Mandrier
GRAIN DE FOLIE
Boat : Océanis 35
Home port : Noirmoutier
Boat : Ovni 43
Boat : Dufour 40
Boat : RM 1200
Boat : Lagoon 450S